Daniel Defense M4 V11SLW 5.56mm
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 SLW is one of the lightest, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 line-up. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V11 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The Mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating SLiM Rail 12.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V11SLW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the operator may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
- Mil-Spec Lower Receiver with Flared Magazine well and rear receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with indexing marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Upper/Lower CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum w/ Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- 1:7 Twist 14.5″ Lightweight profle
- 4140 Hardened CNC Machined Low Profile Gas Block
- Mid-length Gas System
- Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor (Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished)
- M16 Profile Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group
- SLiM Rail 12.0 CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Type III Hard Coat Anodized Forend
- 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Buffer Tube
- Daniel Defense Butt-Stock
- Overmolded Pistol Grip
- Includes Vertical Grip