The Patent Pending GripSense Technology utilizes similar technology to smartphones, in that the product contains a detection zone in the area that users middle finger indexes the trigger guard of the firearm and senses the user’s grip on the firearm and activates the light or laser instantly. The user has the option to turn off the light or laser with the push of a button or disable the GripSense Activation and rely solely on the button activation
The new CenterFire with GripSense technology is an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, home defense, and backup use, the CF-4243–C-R projects a bright mint green light and a red laser aiming point downrange – the perfect complement to Glock’s small and easily concealed Glock 42 and Glock 43 pistols.
Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-4243-C-R mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and offers ambidextrous switching to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters. Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a CenterFire GripSense light & laser sight.
- DUAL activation capable with either GripSense™
- Activation or controlled push button
- GripSense™ Activation does not alter your grip
- 100 Lumen MINT GREEN light
- External Battery Access Door with tool-less entry
- Easily programmable for steady or high-visibilitypulsed laser beam
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- GripSense™ Technology works with gloves
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation