AIMPOINT T-1 Micro 2 MOA
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint® Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Lightweight sight for extreme conditions
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on
- Submachine guns
The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a standalone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
Excellent night vision compatibility
The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.
The clearest, brightest image possible
Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD).
With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for round the clock use.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 2 MOA Dot Size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence