FN 509 LS Edge 5″ w/Vortex Viper
The FN 509 LS EDGE™ is the ultimate tactical pistol. Made for the most demanding environments where split-seconds matter and holding the advantage in your hands is a must have. With a crisp and flat-faced trigger, flared aluminum magazine well and lightening-cut Long Slide, these in-factory enhancements compliment the FN 509 Low-Profile Optics-Mounting System™ and fiber optic sight package to help shooters master firearm control and build expert marksmanship. The newest Long Slide from FN is the most advanced striker fired 509 handgun available. Each high-performance feature was critically chosen to give you every advantage.
- Optimized long slide with patented optics mounting system
- Flat-face trigger breaks cleanly at 90°
- Enhanced ergonomics and adaptability fits all shooters
- Long Slide recovers immediately, tracks perfectly
- Lightening cuts reduce weight and improve balance speeding follow up shots
- New, perimeter frame texture enhances grip, wet and dry
- Two, interchangeable backstraps fits all hand sizes, mitigates felt recoil
- 5” target-crowned, hammer forged barrel for tack-driving performance
- Flat-face, facet-edge trigger breaks cleanly.
- New, conical striker reduces 509 trigger pull weight by ~1-lbs.
- Precision fiber optic front sight co-witnesses with MRD, blackout rear notch
- Best-in-class Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ fits most common MRDs
- Oversized, ambidextrous slide stop
- Long-wearing graphite PVD finish
- Compatible with 24-round FN 509 magazine
- Mil-Std 1913 rail fits all common weapon lights
- Polished chamber and ramp for reliable feeding and extraction across ammunition types
- Three, 17-rd magazines, graphite anodized aluminum floor plates drop faster
- Flared, graphite anodized aluminum magwell speeds mag changes under stress
- Oversized, knurled magazine release for instinctive operation
- Trigger breaks at 90°, short takeup and positive reset speeds follow-up shots
- 6.7″ sight radius with .040″ fiber optic sight post finds targets and transitions faster