Kel-Tec RFB-C .308 Win Semi-Auto Bullpup
The Kel-Tec RFB-C is a forward-ejecting Bullpup configured for the Canadian market. The forward-ejection allows for a truly ambidextrous bullpup, which is not commonly found. The patented, dual-extractor system helps maintain control of the case upon ejection to pull the casing from the chamber to feed through the ejection chute above the barrel. The tilting-block mechanism allow for maximum compact overall length, while providing an 18.5″ barrel, and keeping the overall length 26.7″ to meet non-restricted status. The Short-stroke gas piston operation system accepts standard metric FAL type magazines to be “drop free” for straight vertical insertion, cutting down overall reloading time. The 18.5″ barrel bull barrel comes with a chrome lined bore and chamber. All controls are fully ambidextrous, and the reciprocating charging handle can be located to either side.
The safety disconnects the trigger and blocks the hammer action. A Mil-Spec Picatinny rail is attached rigidly to the barrel. No open sights are provided, allowing the user to select from the very best new optics and sight systems available.
- Forward-Ejection For Ambidextrous Use
- Short-Stroke Gas Piston System (Adjustable)
- 18.5″ Barrel – 26.7″ Overall Length
- Downward Directed Gas Expansion To Protect Users Head/Face
- Accepts Standard Metric FAL Magazines
- Reciprocating Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Mil-Spec Picatinny Top Rail
- Rear Bottom Picatinny Rail, For Attachments
- Rear Sling Loop Point (2-Point Sling Included)
- .308 Win Chambering
- 8.1 lbs. Empty Weight
- 26.7″ Overall Length
- 18.5″ Barrel Length
- 600 m Practical Range
*Canadian RFB models come chambered for .308 win. Although US version allows 7.62×51, it is not recommended for use in Canadian version*
There are no reviews yet.