Lantac Blast Mitigation Device
The BMD®, Blast Mitigation Device is a unique blast shield that allows the muzzle brake contained inside it to continue to function as normal with regard to muzzle climb mitigation.The patent pending design features unique ‘through’ ports that connect the muzzle brakes vertical vents to the outside atmosphere. This feature allows the brake to function while within the device unlike other system that alter the way the original device works and inevitably remove or massively reduce efficiency.
The new Gen2 system utilises Disruptive Venting™, two Trefoil threaded ports distrupt gas flow and reduce vertical flash signature while still allowing the device within the BMD® to control muzzle rise. Concussive muzzle blast is directed forwards, down range and away from other shooters and team mates. Radial teeth at the exit aperture help to disrupt blast gas at it exits the device. The BMD® mounts to the collar via a rotating lock ring.
- Minimizes felt recoil
- Diffusers allow for gases to further escape upwards
- Excess gas is direct towards and away from shooter
- Easy install and removal in seconds
- Compatible with DGN556B / DGN9MMB / DGN9MMC / DGN9MMD
- 4140CMV Material
- QPQ Nitride Finish
- 2.780″ Length
- 1.488″ Diameter Of Body
- 7.85 oz. Weight (Including Adapter)
- Comes w/ Appropriate Timing Shims & High Temp Thread Locker
- Full Instructions Included
- Note: NOT A Flash Suppressor
There are no reviews yet.