Standard Mfg. DP-12 16 Round 12 Ga.
Standard Manufacturing Company has raised the bar with this extraordinary shotgun that truly is one of kind that was manufactured in a state of the art facility. The innovative design and guaranteed functionality is well ahead of its time. Extreme detail has been a priority from conception through production of these double barrel repeater shotguns.
The first of its kind, a premium defense, double barreled, pump, 12 gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds. Designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The stock has a QR code you can scan with your smart phone or tablet to down load the manual and other information. Please be sure and fill out the warranty card and send it to Standard Manufacturing.
The spreader choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns. Some pictures show door breachers, these are sold separately. The DP-12 provides accessory rails and slots that allow you to customize it with your own accessories. Ergonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil.
- Barrels: 2 x 18 7/8”, chambered for 2 ¾” or 3″ shells
- Chokes: Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 14 rounds in magazine tubes + 2 in chambers – 16 total with indicator windows
- Action: pump action with two shots from single trigger, inline shell feeding
- Material: Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, Thermal coated receiver
- Controls: Ambidextrous safety, ambidextrous pump slide release
- Grip: Co-Molded non-slip rubber pistol grip, composite front vertical grip
- Stock: Synthetic stock
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE Rails
- Recoil Pad: Rubber with dual spring shock absorbing recoil mechanism
- Sling Points: Front sling attachment, sling swivel attachment on stock