Steambow AR-6 Compact Stinger Mag-Fed Crossbow
Introducing the AR-6 Compact Tactical Magazine Fed Crossbow. Developed by Steambow Austria, the AR-6 Stinger II uses a top-fed 6-shot magazine. The crossbow splits at the rear with the stock acting as a lever to draw the string, making actuation quick and easy. The fiber optic sight allows fast and intuitive aiming, while a red dot sight or scope can be attached to the front Picatinny rail for even more accurate shots. The AR-6 also features an internal accessory slot for use of an optional laser device. Made of high-quality reinforced polymer, the AR-6 Stinger II is extremely lightweight, rugged, reliable, and accurate to target at distances up to 80 feet.
The AR-6 is easily disassembled and can compactly fit into a survival or bug-out bag. Weighing in at just 2.6lbs the AR-6 is easy and convenient to use and transport. The compact dimensions and light weight also make the AR-6 ideal for beginner and smaller statured shooters.
- Open Sights (Rear Sight & Front Sight) On Top Of The Magazine
- Top Picatinny Rail For Red Dot Sights
- Full-Length Picatinny Rail On The Bottom For Attachements
- Integrated Accessory Compartment For Integral Laser Sight
- 2- External Ports For Attaching Side Picatinny Rails
Base Model Includes
- Repeating crossbow with magazine (including integrated accessory compartment)
- 55 lbs AR-6 Stinger II TACTICAL limbs
- Vertical forend grip
- Adjustable buttstock with a commercial spec AR-15 buffer tube
- 6 bolts with field tips
- 2 strings
- Stringing aid
- Magazine capacity: 6 bolts
- Weight: 1180g, 2.6lbs (including shoulder rest and vertical foregrip)
- Overall length: 556-632mm (21.9 – 24.9 Inches) -depending on stock adjustment
- Width: 445mm, 17.5 in
- Limbs: 25kg/ 55 lbs (41kg/90 lbs Optional)
- Velocity: 180 FPS (220 FPS 90lbs Optional)
- Energy: 10 ftlbs (15 Ft lbs Optional)
There are no reviews yet.